14.11.14

You've got to love glitter!


Hi everyone.  Today I have for you a mani that was inspired by fireworks. I took IBD Black Lava and did 3 thin coats. Black Lava has good coverage and applies really nicely.
I then took 3 different coloured glitters and mixed each colour in with a few drops of topcoat to make a glitter gel so it was easier to apply to the nail.


I took a thin nail art brush and applied each colour to my nails then I cured. I added 2 coats of the glitter so it was super sparkly! 


I made sure to top coat twice so I couldn't feel the glitter pieces. When I took the pictures I decided to try a new app that I had downloaded from the play store called Line Camera and jazz up one of them by adding some sparkles!


Sparkly right?! Hope you liked this mani. Bye for now x





No comments:

Post a Comment