11.11.14

Dandelion's


Hi everyone. Today I have for you a mani that I did a few weeks back and I loved it so I thought I would share it with you.


The colour is Heart & Soul by LeChat Perfect Match. It is a frost so it has a shimmer to it and in certain light you can see gold specs running through it. I did 4 thin coats as it is a sheer colour and I don't like the free edge line to show.


I decided to stamp it with dandelion's as it is a neutral colour I think they go well with this kind of colour. They make any mani look delicate and girly :) . My dandelion's images are from my MoYou plate Pro XL 12.


I used a white MoYou stamping polish. Their own polishes are very good and they have just released a metallic polish range which I bet is brilliant!

On my thumb I have some more dandelion's but from a different plate this time. MoYou Pro XL plate 12.



Hope you like this mani. Bye for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment