22.11.14

SensatioNail Strength and Smooth gel treatment


Hi everyone. I have something a bit different for you today, a gel treatment polish! I don't know about you guys but my hands can tell it's winter now....they are always cold and dry currently so I think this is starting to affect my nails. I have noticed they have been a bit dehydrated and weaker lately.



So I decided to treat myself to a gel strengthener. From a few of the reviews I read on SensatioNail's website it seems to take a couple of weeks to see the results. This is how the product arrived and it had instructions on the box of how to apply.


In the box was the Gel Strengthener, some instructions and a cute little orange wood stick. You can read a bit more about it here.

 

I applied one layer, cured as normal for 60 seconds in my LED lamp then removed the tacky layer.


This is a close up of how my nails look now. You should be able to see from the picture that there is a part in the tip of my ring fingernail that looks a bit thinner and weak. Also my little fingernail. I will be wearing this under all my manis for the next few weeks and I will take pictures after the removals, then I can see if it has made a difference.

Hope you enjoyed this post. Bye for now x

Follow me on Facebook: B Nailed To Perfection



*All opinions on this product are my own as it was purchased by myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment