26.5.14

Gelish - You're Such A Sweet Tart




Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few months, my new pup has been keeping me very busy so it's been hard trying to do my nails, let alone having the time to write about them!




I don't normally like green but I thought I would try something a bit different....and it was in the sale so who can resist a sale! This is Gelish, You're Such A Sweet Tart from the Candy Land collection. 



It's quite lime green and has a lovely subtle shimmer to it. On it's own I thought it was a bit in your face so I decided to stamp over it with one of my regular polishes. It is a Ted Baker polish that is meant to be blue but stamped over the green looks more purple. Image is from my MoYou 05 Sailor Collection plate.


The finished design kind of reminds me of a tropical fish with the bright colour and scales! 

Hope you all liked this mani. Bye for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment