23.3.14

I'm back :) ....with Shimmer and Chevrons.



Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. On my last post I showed you my nails that had broken really far down which meant that I couldn't use my Gel polish...but they have grown a bit now so here I am :)

For my this manicure I decided to use Iron Mama from SensatioNail. It's part of their Metals collection which has been very popular. It is a gorgeous shimmery, metallic purple and pictures really do not do it any justice.

I managed to find some sunlight and took this picture which shows the shimmer in the polish. 

Then, because my nails can never stay plain for too long, I decided to try out some new polish and craft scissors I got for my birthday this week. Using the craft scissors I made some chevrons and put them over Iron Mama (I had already top coated my nails with my Gel top coat). I painted on Barry M Pacific, which is from their new Aquarium Collection.


It is a really lovely green/blue sea colour and really makes me think of mermaids. As the colours are so shimmery the chevrons don't show up well on camera.

I took this picture so you could see how the chevrons look.

While I was writing this post I took another picture which I felt shows the chevrons a bit better and in more natural light.

Hope you enjoyed this post :)

Bye for now.




4 comments:

  1. I love that you've mixed gel with polish here, and excellent colors for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last photo is lovely! i really like the metallic look
    x
    Galorious

    ReplyDelete