23.5.15

Derren Brown Inspired Illusion Nails


I recently went to see Derren Brown at the theatre and these are the nails I did for the show. Derren Brown is an English illusionist, mentalist, trickster, hypnotist among many other thing. When I saw that MoYou London was releasing an Illusion collection just in time for my trip to see him I knew I had to get one and do some inspired nails!



For the base I used CBL I Look Good In Stirrups which is a light lavender pink holo. This is 2 coats over my recent gel polish mani, My Babe, and it covered it beautifully. Picture is taken in light lent.


I took a second picture outside of my light tent to show the holo better. There isn't much of a difference but I do think it looks a bit darker here.


Look at it sparkle!


For the stamping I used MoYou Illusion plate 03. Just one thing to note with this plate, and possibly others from this collection, you really have to fill it with polish and scrape carefully. I made the mistake of not doing this lol but I was in a rush as I was doing these just a few hours before having to leave the house!


Love this trippy image!

Products used:
MoYou Nails Black Stamping polish
Zap! Liquid Latex from Rainbow Connection
G & GHK Girl Fast Dry Top Coat
Creative Shop Stamper
MoYou London Illusion Scraper and Illusion Plate 03


What do you think of my Derren Brown inspired nails? I have a video for them below too!



Bye for now x









No comments:

Post a Comment