15.12.15

CBL Blue, Blue Christmas - MoYou London stamping


Well it's certainly a Blue, Blue, Christmas without my lovely long almonds, but with this baby on my nails it does help ease the pain! I absolutely love this colour and it's only fitting to stamp it with some Christmas theme images right?!



Blue, Blue Christmas is a stunning bright medium blue linear holo with lots of sparkle shimmer and nearly a one coater, but I did two for good measure. It's Color By Llarowe's Polish of the month so it's a limited edition polish for December. 


I stamped using Barry Foil Effects in silver and MoYou London Festive 06 plate.


I was super impressed with myself too as I managed to stretch the snowflake image to fit my thumb!




My mum is super crafty and she made me a hanging advent calender this year and in each parcel it contains a little note of an inspirational quote or a quote that reminds her of me. How cute is that?! That's what inspired me to do this mani, to match the calendar. 


What do you think of my design and what do you think of my little nubs?!

Bye for now x








No comments:

Post a Comment