30.10.15

Hobby Polish Bloggers presents - Halloween


Happy Halloween! HPB are back again and we obviously had to do Halloween nails this month right?! I haven't done many Halloween manis a I've been busy doing other things so I did two in one today and these are nice and simple too.



For my first Halloween mani I used two coats of Oceanborn from Dark Metal Lacquer. 


I used plate plate 304 from MoYou Nails which is a full image plate containing ghosts, a spooky house, bats, pumpkins etc. It's a cute plate but there's so much going on in it! I found it hard scraping in some places as too much polish ended up coming out of the design. 


I used a mixture of orange, black and white stamping polishes.


For my second halloween mani I used 3 coats of Barry M in Mango and a simple black stamping polish.


I stamped using MoYou Nails Plate 308 which has skulls, crosses bats and scary spiders! I found this plate a lot easier to use. It picked up very nicely and I didn't have any scraping issues.


So what do you think of my easy Halloween stamped nails? Have you tried MoYou Nails before?

Make sure to check them out along with all the other Halloween posts below.

Bye for now x







No comments:

Post a Comment