11.7.15

Ink Glacier with Colour splats from MoYou.


This morning I completed a 5k Colour run with my sister, for a local charity called Overgate Hospice. A Colour run is a run where you have colour powder thrown at you. (Sounds like fun but it's not when it goes in your ear!) I obviously had to do some nails to match the event and this is what I came up with.



For the base I used 3 coats of INK - Glacier topped off with Gel two no wipe top coat. It's an ok gel polish, nice and white, but it kinda separates! You can see parts of clear polish and white polish so I had to keep shaking it all the time.


To get my colour splats I used the MoYou Pro XL Plate 07 and I used various stamping polishes and layered them on top of each other. I stuck to two colours per nail as three looked too many.


I top coated with HK Girl Fast dry top coat. I really liked how these came out and they were perfect for the colour run. I also managed to raise over £200 which is amazing!

Want to see some pictures of the run?! I didn't get that many but here's a few.


Here's a before shot. I'm on the right and on the left is my not so little sister.


Looking tired and colourful.




My green and pink hands!

What do you think of my nails? Have you heard of a colour run before?

Bye for now x







No comments:

Post a Comment