28.2.15

Kaleidoscope Nails With SensatioNail Taupe Tulips and MoYou


This week I went to see the The Script at the First Direct Arena in Leeds. I love The Script and I have seen them three time now. I usually go with my Mum and Sister so It's a nice girls day :) On their third album, #3, they had a song called Kaleidoscope which inspired me to do this mani.



For the base colour I used SensatioNail Taupe Tulips. It's a lovely neutral beige colour. This was three coats and I top coated with my Gel two no cleanse top coat.


The plate I used was from MoYou and it's from their Kaleidoscope collection, number 9. I have had this plate since Christmas but I haven't used it until now.


I used the advance stamping technique again. I am really in love with this technique as it's so much easier and quicker than decals. Sometimes it can be tricky, because if you push too hard you can warp the image like I have done but I'm sure I'll get it right with more practise.


Products used for stamping:
MoYou Nails - Black
Morgan Taylor - Best Dressed
Color Club - Over The Moon
H K Girl Glisten and Glow Fast Dry Top Coat
I also used my Creative Stamper

What do you think of The Script? Do you like my design inspired by them?

Bye for now x



No comments:

Post a Comment