16.2.14

Tree Of Life - Guitar inspired manicure


Hi all. I have had such a busy weekend..but there's always time to do my nails! This design was inspired by my boyfriend's second love, his guitars. This guitar has a design on the fret board called "Tree Of Life" and I love the colour and I have a Gel Polish that practically matches it so I just had to recreate it. 




I used IBD Just Gel Polish Jupiter blue, 3 coats. I love blues and need more in my collection.


The image I used was the above from my MoYou Pro Collection 13 XL plate, but I removed the humming bird before I stamped. I used a MoYou white polish to stamp with. When I stamp on top of my Gel polish I like to top coat first and then remove the tacky layer. Some people like to stamp on top of the colour but I find that when you remove the tacky layer at this stage it takes some of the colour with it.

I decided to add some little rhinestones to the biggest flower on each nail using a dot of gel base coat. As I really loved this design I decided to seal it in with my Gel top coat so it will last for the duration of the manicure.


I hope you all liked this design. 

Bye for now :)








4 comments:

  1. This is super cute, I have that plate and may have to recreate this some day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The MoYou plates are awesome aren't they!

      Delete
  2. love this mani <3
    good luck with your blog :)
    http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete