17.4.15

Chevron Water Marble Mani


The theme for week three of the Weekly Nail Art Challenge on Instrgram for April was Pastel Chevrons. This is the first time I have wrote about my mani for the WNAC but I loved this so much I just wanted to share it with you guys. 

Firstly, please let me apologise for my terrible cuticle area on my index finger. I caught it a few days before I did this mani and it has been quite sore :( but I didn't want to drop out of my first try at the WNAC and not do the mani.


As my base I used 3 coats of Morgan Taylor's All White now and top coated it with my HK Girl Fast dry Top Coat. Then I taped my finger off with masking tape and added some chevron stickers to my nails. I then started with the water marble. For the water marble I used LeChat Dare To Wear Nail Lacquer in Butterflies and Moon River. Butterflies is a gorgeous pastel lilac and Moon River is actually quite a bright Tiffany blue but as it's only one thin layer of polish is a water marble it did have a pastel like appearance. 





These are the Chevrons I bought from nail-mail. They are very good quality as the created some nice neat lines and they are super sticky!


I hope you enjoyed this post. What do think of my my take on Chevron pastel naiks?

Thanks for reading. Bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to
    write a little comment to support you.

    My web-site - kw3 []

    ReplyDelete