23.2.15

Creative Shop Stamper Review


*Picture Heavy
Hey everyone. I am totally in love with this stamper! There has been a big hype about the Creative Shop Stamper so I decided to purchase one and it has not disappointed me at all. 
I bought mine from the Rainbow Connection as I am in the UK. When it came it didn't have the jewels on it, I decided to pimp it to make it easier to hold. They can be slippery little things! I didn't have to prime it either which was good.


Here it is lined up with my other stampers. L-R we have:
Creative Shop Stamper
Magno XL Stamper
MoYou Stamper
Born Pretty Store Stamper.


Here is a comparison of how much more of the design the Creative Shop stamper will pick up. So much more which is great for those of you with long nails.

I did some comparison stamping on some nail pops. I chose an image from my MoYou Princess plate 11 which I know is quite tricky to pick up and get a clean image.

On the left we have the Creative shop stamper and Magno XL stamper on the right. Just look how beautifully it has picked! The Magno XL stamper has picked it up too but there are tiny gaps within the words.


On the left we have the Creative shop stamper again and on the right is my MoYou stamper. The MoYou stamper has picked up the image but very rubbish in comparison!


On the left is the Creative shop stamper and the right is my Born Pretty Store stamper. I don't even need to comment on this comparison do I!? (please excuse the lines down the image if you can see them, I didn't notice them until it came to editing the pictures).


I stamped a few images from a few different plates on some paper just to show you how good it is at picking up fine detail and large images.


I found an unused pouch that used to have a kabuki brush in it and I use this to keep my stamper clean and dust free!

I had one issue with my stamper and that was the fact that the jewels kept falling off. I loved them but it was really irritating when trying to stamp. So since taking the above pictures I have updated my stamper (already!) with some glittery tape from eBay. 

I hope you liked this review. I would definitely recommend this stamper to every stamping addict!

Bye for now x



















1 comment:

  1. Thanks in support of sharing ѕuch а good opinion, piece of
    writing iss good, thɑtѕ wɦy і hɑve read it fullƴ

    Feeel freee to surf to my web-site tert htyt

    ReplyDelete