31.3.15

Pure Euphoria Nail Polish Review



I was contacted recently by Pure Euphoria to see if I wanted to review some of their polishes and I jumped at the chance as they are very interesting! Pure Euphoria nail polish is 5 free, so they contain no nasty chemicals, and are vegan. When the polish is dry that's when the magic happens...for 24 hours after application, the polish smells of essential oils.



The first polish I tried was Paradise from the Serenity range which is infused with Lavender. The colour is a powder baby blue with a slight shimmer running through it. I love lavender so I was really looking forward to this one and it didn't disappoint at all. It smelt beautiful, even after adding a top coat too. I applied it on an evening and it definitely did help with feeling calm and relaxed. I also could smell this one throughout the 24 hours. Swatch is 2 coats with no top coat.





Next up we have Inspiration from the Focus range which is infused with Peppermint. The colour is a lovely deep Purple. I would say the smell of the Peppermint was the most subtle fragrance out of all four polishes, it was lovely but I didn't feel like I could smell it for a full 24 hours. Swatch is 2 coats with no top coat.





The strongest smell for me has to be Empowerment from the Abundance range, which is infused with Ylang Ylang. The colour is a very in-your-face fuchsia pink with tiny specks of blue in it. I haven't actually smelt Ylang Ylang before so I got one of my work colleagues to smell the dried polish and she loved it and said it smelt exactly like it! The fragrance lasted for the full 24 hours. Swatch is 2 coats with no top coat.




Lastly we have Inner Strength from the Confidence range which is infused with Beautiful Blend (Lime, Neroli, Sweet orange, Cedarwood Atlas and Ylang Ylang). The colour is a dusky lavender with a hint of silver shimmer. This one smelt really nice! I'm not too sure what Neroli smells like but I could definitely smell the citrus of the Lime and Sweet Orange and I could also smell a hit of the Cedarwood Atlas. The smell lasted 24 hours on this one. Swatch is 2 coats with no top coat.



All in all I think these polishes are beautiful and the essential oils are a great idea. The application is very smooth and they are all opaque with 2 coats. A big bonus is that they dry very fast too. 

If you want to get your hands on these you can buy them direct from Pure Euphoria. They ship worldwide and it's fast shipping too.

What do you think of these polishes? Would you try them?

By for now x









No comments:

Post a Comment