27.6.15

Cirque Cerrillos with MoYou-Explorer stamping




I think I need to apologise to this beautiful polish as it has been sat in my drafts for quite a few months and it's actually one of my favourite colours!




Cerrillos by Cirque is a gorgeous turquoise with a rainbow holographic finish. It applies very well and is opaque in just two coats. Here is has been top coated with HK Girl Fast dry top coat. I really love the box it came in too! 



As I was about to stamp over this the sun came through my window so I took a quick snap!


I did some advanced stamping with my Explorer XL plate 03 from MoYou London.



Products used:
Dashica stamping polishes
MoYou Nails Black Stamping polish
Explorer XL 03 plate
Creative shop Stamper and scraper
HK Girl Fast Dry Top Coat


Just a quick FYI - I recently bought Andrew from Colors By Llarowe (Overboard collection) and it was practically an exact match for this. I couldn't tell the difference! I have managed to do a swap in an indie group on Facebook so I will be saying goodbye to one pretty but gaining a different one!

Anyway, I hope you liked this mani. Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment