25.4.15

Pastel flower mani


I have completed my first Weekly Nail Art Challenge in Instagram..yey!! So this weeks theme was floral - pastel.



I used three coats of my new Emily de Molly, Clouded Judgement. It's a minty blue crelly packed with pink, charcoal, mint and silver glitters. 


oohh just look at the glitters!


For my accent nails I used three coats of Barry M, Sky Blue. Which is what is says on the bottle, a Sky Blue colour! I top coated all nails with HK Girl fast dry top coat. 

I grabbed my trusty stamping tools and stamped some tulips from MoYou Pro XL plate 12 using my Dashica polishes.

Products used for stamping:

MoYou Nails Black stamping polish
Dashica stamping polish in Light Purple and Pink
HK Girl Fast Dry Top Coat
Creative Shop Stamper and Scraper
Zap Liquid latex from Rainbow Connection
MoYou Stamping plate Pro XL 12


After I finished my mani I decided to mattify it using Barry M Matte top coat. I really like the effect it has on the flowers.


What do you think of this mani? Do you prefer it shiny or matte?

Bye for now x










No comments:

Post a Comment