7.3.15

Magic Mermaid Nails - BPS Review



I have a jam packed post for you today guys so! I am so in love with this design, and there is more to it than meets the eye.
This gel polish is from LeChat Perfect Match. It is called Sparking Mist and it is a thermal gel polish from their Mood collection. This beautiful polish is a really deep sea blue when cold and a lighter aqua colour when warm and it has lots of glitter in it. Swatches are 3 coats. 2 would have been enough for the darker colour but even at 3 coats you can see the visible nail line on the lightrrlighter colour.

                               COLD                                                                             WARM
IN TRANSITION

Just look at those beautiful blues! I love the nautical them so I thought it was a perfect time to use my MoYou Sailor plate 05 for some stamping.




I found it quite hard to photograph as the silver polish just was so shiny it wouldn't show well on camera.


For my ring finger I use some of these cute rhinestones that were sent to me by Born Pretty Store for review. They have a multi-chrome finish to them and they reminded me of fish scales. I stuck them onto my nail with my HK Girl top coat and they lasted..... Born Pretty store has lots of nail art items so if you decide to check them out and see something you like use code BNG10 for 10% off.


Products used for stamping and nail art:

Rhinestones 
NYC Strip Me Off Base coat
HK Girl Glisten and Glow top coat
Barry M Silver polish

I used the NYC Strip Me Off Base coat on my skin around my nails to make for easier clean up. Check out the below video to see how I used it.



Phew... there's a lot going on in this post today guys!


What did you think of my design? Have you checked out Born Pretty Store yet?

Bye for now x










  

No comments:

Post a Comment