17.2.15

Pet Shop Bowl Review

(Picture Heavy)

I have something very different for you today. I was contacted by the people at Pet Shop Bowl and they asked me to review some of their products. Although this is a nail blog I couldn't resist the opportunity to feature Maddie on it again!
Pet Shop Bowl are an online pet supplies company that sell all kinds of pet products at reasonable prices. They even have a great service called Bottomless Bowl where you are sent and billed for your chosen product(s) at your chosen frequency so you'll never run out of food! They sent me three items for review. Purina Pro Plan Dry Dog FoodAlmo Nature Dog Food and some Natures Menu Dog Treats. It all came packaged well in the below box.



First up Maddie tried the Pro Plan Sensitive Salmon & Rice Adult Dry Dog Food. The bag is resealable which is great as it will stop it from drying out.


I would say they are small to medium sized biscuits. When Maddie was on her puppy food the biscuit sizes were tiny but she managed these fine. 


I put the handful of biscuits into her puzzle toy and she went to town on them! She loved it. If she wasn't already on an Adult dog food this would be one I would consider for her.


Next up we have Natures Menu Real Meaty Chicken Dog Treats. They are a decent size treat for training but I think I would cut them in half to make them last longer. It says on their website "The meat smell is a real knockout for your dog" and boy are they right! They are very strong and she couldn't contain her excitement with these so she decided to photo bomb again.


It was gone within a few seconds!


Lastly we have Almo Nature. Maddie was sent a pouch of Natural Soup to review but Pet Shop Bowl have had to slim down the amount of Almo Nature they had and this particular product is no longer available, but they still have plenty of choice.


She did like this one however it was very watery, as it is a soup, so it got a bit messy with her sloshing it everywhere!

I hope you guys enjoyed this review today and I promise my next post will be back to nails :)

Bye for now x









No comments:

Post a Comment